Today I’ve got another great treadmill workout to help blast the fat away and increase cardiovascular fitness.
This is a really simple routine that gets the blood flowing and will leave you puffing hard by the end of it.
Before I go over the workout I just want to make sure people warm up before starting, so simply jog/bike or row for about 5-10 mins at a nice easy pace to loosen up the joints.
1. Start by riding slow and easy for 30 secs
2. Blast the next 30 secs as fast as you can
3. Repeat until 5 mins is up
1. Start at a steady jogging pace
2. As each minute passes increase your speed by 1.0
3. When 5 mins is up you should be at quite a quick running speed.
REPEAT THE CYCLE 3 TIMES FOR A TOTAL TIME OF 30MINS
If you are just starting exercising I would recommend repeating the cycle twice and slowly building up to 30mins.
With a constant change in speed and intensity throughout this working it will keep your mind focused and really get that heart pumping for the ultimate fat burning workout.
Aim to perform this workout at least 3 times a week
This is my favourite fat burning work out so give it a go and let me know what you think.
As always stay tuned for more great fitness tips 🙂